Cyber security is the collection of tools, policies, security concepts, security safeguards, guidelines, risk management approaches, actions, best practices, assurance and technologies that can be used to protect the cyber environment, an organization and user’s assets. Organization and user’s assets include connected computing devices, personnel, infrastructure, applications, services, telecommunications systems, and the totality of transmitted and/or stored information in the cyber environment.
· To understand the fundamentals of cyber safety, current scenario, security goals, information ethics, functionality, and usability triangle.
· To ensure desktop, email, mobile, browser, and network security.
· To understand the concept of the data protection & recovery and social media security
· Information security governance and risk assessment
· To identify the National and international threats and challenges in the cyber domain
· Organization values and competitive edge
Session 1: Fundamentals of Cyber Safety and Security
- Background and Current Scenario, Security goals, Information ethics and issues essential terminology
- The Security, Functionality, and Usability Triangle
Session 2: Fraud investigation and Current vulnerabilities
- Fraud Investigations
- ,Privilege escalation and password Hacking
- Social Engineering Attack and Steganography
Session 3: Desktop, Email, Browser and Mobile Security
- Overview of Desktop, Browser and Mobile Security
- IP Tracking, E-Mail Recovery and Recovering deleted evidences.
- IMEI Tracking and case discussion
Session 4: Network Security
- Demonstration of software to ensure network security
- Security Compliance Manager and Security baselines
Session 5 Data Protection & Recovery
- Data Protection and Recovery Defined,
- The Data-Recovery Solution ,
- Hiding and Recovery of hidden Data using different Intelligence Tools
Session 6: Social Media Security and Digital Footprints
- Safety of Social Media Apps/ Platforms
- Digital evidence collection and tracking
Session 7 Information Security Governance and Risk Assessment
- Information security governance
- Risk Assessment (Key Risk Indicator and Key Performance Indicator)
Session 8: Enablers for Governance: Infrastructure and Procedure
- Principles, Policies, Frameworks ,Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- IT laws & Cyber Crimes( IT Act, Govt. Initiatives/ Policy )
Session 9: National and International issues in Cyber Security Domain
- Individual Privacy v/s National Security V/s International Threats
- Role of non state actors in cyber warfare
Session 10: New emerging security threats and Global Cyber Security Index
- Discussion on parameters of Global Cyber Security Index (GCSI)
- Artificial Intelligence opportunities and challenges.
- IoT Threats and use of Block chain in crypto currency